Proper Heater Repair is the key to keeping energy costs low and comfort levels high. It’s a relief to know that your home will stay warm all season long! With just a little bit of planning, and with help from the heater repair experts, you can keep your heater functioning better than ever throughout the cold months ahead.
Call Our Heater Repair Experts
There comes a time in every heater’s life when it no longer performs at the level you need it to. If heater repair isn’t cost effective, then it’s time for a replacement. As a general rule, if the cost of repairs exceeds 50 percent of the value of a new heater, then it makes more sense to replace the heater. For times like these, we offer replacement and maintenance services for your heating system.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
- You have increased heating bills.
- The heater is constantly running.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old.
- The gas burner flame is yellow, not blue.
- You hear strange noises coming from the heater.
Why Choose Us Home Heater Repair?
Our goal is to provide expert home heater repair services so you and your family are comfortable in your home. Our licensed heating experts are available on your schedule—we charge by the job, not by the hour. Heater repair won’t just keep your home warm; it will also help your heater run more efficiently, saving you money.
- Age – If your furnace is well over a decade old, it could be time to replace it.
- Repair frequency – Is this the second or third repair this year? Is a looming repair close to half the cost of a new system? Stop throwing away money and put your funds toward a high-efficiency replacement.
- Energy bills – Rising energy costs could be one reason your heating bills are higher than they were a few years ago, but it’s also likely due to your aging furnace losing its ability to perform efficiently. A steady increase in energy bills is a sign that your furnace is past its prime.
- Comfort – Higher energy bills combined with diminished indoor comfort is incredibly frustrating. Uneven temperatures, trouble keeping up with demand, and cold air exiting supply registers are signs of a pending furnace replacement.