Is your business freezing and needing Commercial Furnace Repair? Are your employees looking to go elsewhere to warm up? You need professional commercial furnace repair and service ASAP to get your furnace and your business back up and running! Proper heating is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment.
Are you looking for commercial furnace repair and service due to any of the following common issues?
- Your furnace won't turn on
- Your pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises when the furnace starts or operates
- Your main burner won't light or quickly extinguishes
- Your burners are lit, but the blower won't turn on
- Your blower runs constantly
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your commercial furnace repair and service needs.
- We offer an upfront explanation of the problem, letting you decide the best way for your business to handle it before we begin repairs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so there's never an overtime charge.
- Our work is guaranteed, with repairs properly and professionally done the first time.
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial furnace issues:
- No power – Tripped breakers, loose wiring, or even a simple switch could cause power issues. And complicated, hard to pinpoint issues such as a transformer, thermostat, control board, capacitor, and blower motor issues may require additional diagnostic tests during commercial furnace repair and service.
- Ailing or failing motor – A noisy motor is never a good sign, and could indicate possible failure. Tend to squeaky, squealing motors immediately to prevent a complete furnace breakdown.
- Ignition failure – Rapid clicking sounds from a furnace that fails to ignite may be the result of a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
Burner won't stay lit – By cleaning key components and checking adjustments, technicians can determine if a dirty flame sensor, clogged condensate drain, or gas supply issue is contributing to this problem.
- Blower conked out – Your furnace may be experiencing an issue with the run capacitor or motor, which could prevent the blower from turning on after the burners ignite.
Blower won't quit – If your thermostat isn't set to "on," your continuously running blower motor could be the result of a dirty air filter restricting airflow and damaging the limit switch. Our skilled technicians can pinpoint the problem, replace the switch, and educate you on filter changes.
Prevent Future Issues With Annual Furnace Maintenance
You can protect the health of your furnace simply by keeping it well maintained with the help of our furnace maintenance experts. Visit our page on commercial furnace maintenance to learn more. You should also schedule professional maintenance visits annually. This not only extends the life of your furnace by keeping it operating efficiently but also saves your business energy dollars.
What's more, planned preventive maintenance identifies common furnace safety issues before they threaten your business and employees, including:
- Low oxygen levels from furnaces that aren't getting sufficient fresh air
- Carbon monoxide buildup resulting from clogged or improperly vented ductwork
- Cracks in the heat exchanger or combustion chamber that may be invisible to the naked eye that can lead to carbon monoxide leakage
- Soot buildup that can ignite a fire
- Carbon monoxide buildup resulting from a dirty furnace